- Vitamin A, which scientists also call retinol, is very important for healthy eyes.
- Every 35 gram (g) raw apricot contains 0.7 g of dietary fiber. According to some research, people in the United States only get around 16 g of the 2538 g of fiber they need every day. Fresh fruits and vegetables, including apricots, are excellent sources of fiber.
- Apricots are one of the best sources of potassium. In fact, a single serving of apricot could provide almost one-quarter of a persons daily needs. Potassium is an electrolyte that the nerves need to function and the muscles need to contract. The body also needs potassium to move nutrients into cells and dispose of cellular waste.
Shipping and Returns
- We offer tracked shipping on all orders. Tracking information will be shared as soon as the order is dispatched.
- Please check the delivery estimate before adding a product to the cart. This is displayed for every product on the website.
- Available shipping methods and charges will be displayed at the time of checkout, depending on your exact location.
- All customers are entitled to a return window of 14 days, starting from the date of delivery of the product(s).
- Customers are advised to read our return policy for details of the return process, eligibility, refunds as well as cancellations or exchanges.
- In case of any issues or concerns about Shipping or Returns, please contact us and we will be happy to help.