Adding product to your cart
Tracked Shipping on All Orders
14 Days Returns
- the high fiber content in figs helps in maintaining a healthy digestive system, thus also aids in preventing constipation. Fibers are essential for maintaining regular bowel movements and food sources such as figs are found to help in easing digestion when consumed regularly. Dried figs are a good source of calcium
- dried figs are high in sugar and rich in calories, as the sugar becomes concentrated when the fruits are dried.
- Figs also contain small amounts of a wide variety of nutrients, but theyre particularly rich in copper and vitamin B6.
Shipping and Returns
- We offer tracked shipping on all orders. Tracking information will be shared as soon as the order is dispatched.
- Please check the delivery estimate before adding a product to the cart. This is displayed for every product on the website.
- Available shipping methods and charges will be displayed at the time of checkout, depending on your exact location.
- All customers are entitled to a return window of 14 days, starting from the date of delivery of the product(s).
- Customers are advised to read our return policy for details of the return process, eligibility, refunds as well as cancellations or exchanges.
- In case of any issues or concerns about Shipping or Returns, please contact us and we will be happy to help.
There are no reviews for this product yet.
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device