Adding product to your cart
Tracked Shipping on All Orders
14 Days Returns
- 1.6kg bundle pack - Nutribee presents 100% Whole Wheat Rusk with the pinch of Sweet, totally Made with Jaggery, No Maida and Sugar, Preservative Free
- Sweetened with jaggery, our 100% whole wheat sweet rusk hits the spot when you are craving something crunchy with your tea or coffee. Baked, not fried.It is wholesome and naturally made using only those ingredients you would use at home. It is a filling snack rich in fibre and nutrients.
- Made In India. Pack of 8 - Each 200g
- All our products are made without any maida, butter, sugar or preservatives, Ingredients Organic Whole Wheat, Jaggery, Rice Bran Oil, Yeast, Salt. Made with organic whole wheat flour and rice bran oil.
- Once a product is baked, it is not touched with bare hands. We always use gloves the minute the product comes out of the oven.Due to the COVID-19 outbreak, we are taking the daily temperature of all our staff and ensure they wear gloves, masks, and wash their hands regularly. The entire perimeter of the bakery is cleaned with bleach and all raw materials that come into the bakery is sanitized thoroughly. We also sanitize all surfaces daily
Shipping and Returns
- We offer tracked shipping on all orders. Tracking information will be shared as soon as the order is dispatched.
- Please check the delivery estimate before adding a product to the cart. This is displayed for every product on the website.
- Available shipping methods and charges will be displayed at the time of checkout, depending on your exact location.
- All customers are entitled to a return window of 14 days, starting from the date of delivery of the product(s).
- Customers are advised to read our return policy for details of the return process, eligibility, refunds as well as cancellations or exchanges.
- In case of any issues or concerns about Shipping or Returns, please contact us and we will be happy to help.
There are no reviews for this product yet.
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device