- 18 Herbs organic sources quality aloe vera plant for aloe vera raw juice from periyakulam and tracts of South India which scrupulously adhere to organic methods of crop production that do not use any pesticides nor harmful chemicals.
- Aloe vera juice in the pantry contains 75 active constituents, vitamins, enzymes, minerals and amino acids. Aloe Vera is one of the few plant sources with Vitamin B12. 18 Herbs Aloe Vera Juices are certified by NABL accredited labs that guarantee the Quality, pristine and purity of the product.
- Aloe vera fruit juice acts as coolant & nourisher, aids digestion, loaded with essential vitamins (incl. B12) and minerals; 18 Herbs organic raw juice is a rich source of antioxidants.
- Shake well before using the fresh juice. For best results store in cool & dark places. Refrigerate and consume within 45 days if opened the natural juice bottle.
- Ingredients of aloe vera juice: fresh aloe vera, fresh lemon juice, natural preservative. Dilute 10-15 ml natural juice with 150-200ml of drinking water/ warm water. Honey can be added for sweetening. For best results consume 20 to 30 minutes before meals on an empty stomach.
Shipping and Returns
- We offer tracked shipping on all orders. Tracking information will be shared as soon as the order is dispatched.
- Please check the delivery estimate before adding a product to the cart. This is displayed for every product on the website.
- Available shipping methods and charges will be displayed at the time of checkout, depending on your exact location.
- All customers are entitled to a return window of 14 days, starting from the date of delivery of the product(s).
- Customers are advised to read our return policy for details of the return process, eligibility, refunds as well as cancellations or exchanges.
- In case of any issues or concerns about Shipping or Returns, please contact us and we will be happy to help.