- 18 herbs organic pure desi ghee with amla is prepared as per ancient village traditions from hand churned butter, unlike most other dairy ghee that are processed directly from milk. Fresh organic ghee with amla is full of antioxidants & builds immunity
- Pure cow ghee is rich in fat-soluble vitamins A, D, E & K and Omega 3 and Omega 9, fatty acid. We do not add any colouring agent to our ghee. 18 Herbs organic ghee is in its purest form handmade in village tradition in small batches from Indian milch animals.
- Desi ghee is handmade in small batches from the milk of native indian cows. The difference is visible from the distinct aroma, taste, texture and colour. We do not add any coloring or flavouring agents to our ghee in the pantry
- Out of all the oils fit for human consumption, desi ghee is the best to eat. This aptly summarises the endless list of ghees health benefits. In Ayurveda, pure cow ghee is used as the carrier of herbs and medicine due to its penetrating abilities. Pure ghee + amla is an excellent overall anti-ageing vegetarian food.
- Pure cow ghee is said to be highly sattvic food that helps to improve blood circulation, aids in food digestion and metabolism. Cow ghee with amla strengthens the nervous system and increases immunity.
Shipping and Returns
- We offer tracked shipping on all orders. Tracking information will be shared as soon as the order is dispatched.
- Please check the delivery estimate before adding a product to the cart. This is displayed for every product on the website.
- Available shipping methods and charges will be displayed at the time of checkout, depending on your exact location.
- All customers are entitled to a return window of 14 days, starting from the date of delivery of the product(s).
- Customers are advised to read our return policy for details of the return process, eligibility, refunds as well as cancellations or exchanges.
- In case of any issues or concerns about Shipping or Returns, please contact us and we will be happy to help.