Adding product to your cart
Tracked Shipping on All Orders
14 Days Returns
- 18 herbs organic premium masala tea is carefully sourced from Rainforest Alliance Certified tea gardens in the Nilgiri mountains of South India. Chai masala with added spices for better health and strong flavour.
- This tea in the pantry has a strong aroma and it contains theaflavins which are effective antioxidants that scavenge disease-causing free radicals. Tea powder contains 5 traditional Indian spices which are all ethically sourced
- Tea masala chai contains 5 traditional Indian spices Ginger to improve digestion, Cinnamon to regulate blood sugar, Cardamom to relieve from acidity, Cloves with antibacterial, antiviral and antiseptic Properties & Black Pepper in tea masala is the remedy for cold, cough & flu.
- Start your day with a healthy and tasty way with a hot cup of this chai masala. Chai masala powder for tea is an instant immunity booster for your health and mood.
- Usage Boil 150 ml of water. Add 3 teaspoons of this strong tea masala powder to the boiling water. Steep the tea for 3-5 minutes. Add milk & sugar, honey, jaggery for taste (optional) as needed. Now strain the tea into cups and enjoy the sips of the masala chai!
Shipping and Returns
- We offer tracked shipping on all orders. Tracking information will be shared as soon as the order is dispatched.
- Please check the delivery estimate before adding a product to the cart. This is displayed for every product on the website.
- Available shipping methods and charges will be displayed at the time of checkout, depending on your exact location.
- All customers are entitled to a return window of 14 days, starting from the date of delivery of the product(s).
- Customers are advised to read our return policy for details of the return process, eligibility, refunds as well as cancellations or exchanges.
- In case of any issues or concerns about Shipping or Returns, please contact us and we will be happy to help.
There are no reviews for this product yet.
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device