Adding product to your cart
Tracked Shipping on All Orders
14 Days Returns
- EASY TO USE: Smooth away the calluses and rough skin on your feet by gently filing back and forth across dry, rough areas of skin. Watch the dead skin file right off! Can even help to reduce pain from friction, improve blood circulation in the muscles of your feet, and relieve fatigue
- ERGONOMIC: contoured, handled design makes it easy to reach every part of your foot without having to maintain painful and awkward poses. A soft, rubber grip is built into the handle to provide a much more comfortable grip than the rough texture of a stone
- DOUBLE-SIDED: means it will last twice as long. You may even be able to slide it in-between individual toes! Note that, as it scrapes away dead skin cells, its totally normally to see tiny, residual black specks left by the pumice. That level of granularity provides a softer experience for your skin
- WET OR DRY: provides quality experience and results on both wet and dry foot surfaces. To clean, just rinse under the faucet
- 2-PACK: Its not quite as gross as sharing a toothbrush, but no one wants to rub their body with something that another person has used on their feet. This is a 2-pack, so no need to share
Shipping and Returns
- We offer tracked shipping on all orders. Tracking information will be shared as soon as the order is dispatched.
- Please check the delivery estimate before adding a product to the cart. This is displayed for every product on the website.
- Available shipping methods and charges will be displayed at the time of checkout, depending on your exact location.
- All customers are entitled to a return window of 14 days, starting from the date of delivery of the product(s).
- Customers are advised to read our return policy for details of the return process, eligibility, refunds as well as cancellations or exchanges.
- In case of any issues or concerns about Shipping or Returns, please contact us and we will be happy to help.
There are no reviews for this product yet.
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device