Adding product to your cart
Tracked Shipping on All Orders
14 Days Returns
- Anardana is sundried seed of pomegranate fruit. Rich in antioxidants, these seeds when dried they retain little bit of fleshy pulp and hence have a sweet-tart taste.
- They are used as a spice to act as a souring agent to persian dishes such as fesenjan and sea foods as well as to Indian dishes specially chole, chutneys and many more
- It is a 100% natural and vegetarian product. No chemicals, pesticides, preservatives or dyes are used
- Dry pomegranate seeds are firstly handpicked and grinded under strict hygiene conditions
- Package Contains : Anardana Powder | Pack of 250gm each | Shelf Life: 12 Months | Material Feature: Vegetarian; Type of Container: Pouch | Store in a cool and dry place.
Shipping and Returns
- We offer tracked shipping on all orders. Tracking information will be shared as soon as the order is dispatched.
- Please check the delivery estimate before adding a product to the cart. This is displayed for every product on the website.
- Available shipping methods and charges will be displayed at the time of checkout, depending on your exact location.
- All customers are entitled to a return window of 14 days, starting from the date of delivery of the product(s).
- Customers are advised to read our return policy for details of the return process, eligibility, refunds as well as cancellations or exchanges.
- In case of any issues or concerns about Shipping or Returns, please contact us and we will be happy to help.
There are no reviews for this product yet.
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device