Adding product to your cart
Tracked Shipping on All Orders
14 Days Returns
- Kanda (onion) Lasun (garlic) Masala a Testy blend of onion & garlic to add spice & flavour to your dish.
- Ingredients used: Red Dry Chilli, Coconut, Onion, Ginger, Garlic, Salt, Coriander, Sesame Seeds, Fennel Seeds, Cumin Seeds, Bay Leaves, Peppercorn, Cloves, Cardamom, Star Anise and Hing.
- READY TO USE: It's a ready-made masala which you can use in cooking: apart from onion and garlic, it contains salt, chilli, coriander powder and some edible oil which adds to the texture
- USE: This Kanda Lasun Masala is used in preparation of spicy vegetable with or without curry like stuffed brinjal, shev-bhaji, misal, chicken, mutton, fish and egg curry etc. or used as a dry masala with snacks like Usal, Missal, Vada Pav, Thalipeeth, Pakoda etc
- No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives. No added MSG. | STORAGE INSTRUCTIONS: You need to keep this Masala in airtight containers or else the moisture in the air can spoil the masalas, making them lose their flavour, aroma and colour. SHELF LIFE: Best before 12 months from the packaging.
Shipping and Returns
- We offer tracked shipping on all orders. Tracking information will be shared as soon as the order is dispatched.
- Please check the delivery estimate before adding a product to the cart. This is displayed for every product on the website.
- Available shipping methods and charges will be displayed at the time of checkout, depending on your exact location.
- All customers are entitled to a return window of 14 days, starting from the date of delivery of the product(s).
- Customers are advised to read our return policy for details of the return process, eligibility, refunds as well as cancellations or exchanges.
- In case of any issues or concerns about Shipping or Returns, please contact us and we will be happy to help.
There are no reviews for this product yet.
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device