Adding product to your cart
Tracked Shipping on All Orders
14 Days Returns
- The historical Dal Makhani originated from the Punjab province of India. The ancient slow coal fire cooking of black lentils with aromatic spices gives it a velvety taste. Experience the real taste of Punjab-Da-Dhaba with 365 STORE TO DOOR Dal Makhani Mix.
- Protein rich food like rajma and chole can work with light bodied and soft fruity reds. Richer textured foods like dal makhani or pav bhaji pair well with very lean and light neutral reds.
- Recipes & Cooking Steps are Pre Printed, & Very Easy to Cook by Housewives & Working Women, Important Unique Features, and Ingredients Used are "Pounded", To Retain Their Natural Fragnance (Aroma) Plavour, and Taste & Nutrition.
- 100% Vegetarian Product. It can be rightly described as an 'exclusive health food'. | No cholesterol. No trans-fat. No Added Preservatives and Color.
- Package Contents: 1 Pouch of Dal Makhani | Shelf Life: 12 Months | Material Feature: Vegetarian; Type of Container: Pouch | Product Quantity: 45 g. | Store in a cool and dry place.
Shipping and Returns
- We offer tracked shipping on all orders. Tracking information will be shared as soon as the order is dispatched.
- Please check the delivery estimate before adding a product to the cart. This is displayed for every product on the website.
- Available shipping methods and charges will be displayed at the time of checkout, depending on your exact location.
- All customers are entitled to a return window of 14 days, starting from the date of delivery of the product(s).
- Customers are advised to read our return policy for details of the return process, eligibility, refunds as well as cancellations or exchanges.
- In case of any issues or concerns about Shipping or Returns, please contact us and we will be happy to help.
There are no reviews for this product yet.
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device