Adding product to your cart
Tracked Shipping on All Orders
14 Days Returns
- Malai Kofta is a very popular Indian vegetarian dish where balls (kofta) made of potato and paneer are deep fried and served with a creamy and spiced tomato based curry. The literal translation of this dish is malai=creamy/buttery and kofta=spiced balls (in this case made of potatoes and paneer).
- The most likely candidate for the original meatball seems to be kofta, a dish of minced or ground beef, chicken, pork, or lamb, mixed with rice, bulgur, or mashed lentils. Now typically fashioned into cigar-sized cylinders, kofta seems to have originated with the Persians, who passed it to the Arabs.
- Recipes & Cooking Steps are Pre Printed, & Very Easy to Cook by Housewives & Working Women, Important Unique Features, and Ingredients Used are "Pounded", To Retain Their Natural Fragnance (Aroma) Plavour, and Taste & Nutrition.
- 100% Vegetarian Product. It can be rightly described as an 'exclusive health food'. | No cholesterol. No trans-fat. No Added Preservatives and Color.
- Package Contents: 1 Pouch of Malai kofta | Shelf Life: 12 Months | Material Feature: Vegetarian; Type of Container: Pouch | Product Quantity: 45 g. | Store in a cool and dry place.
Shipping and Returns
- We offer tracked shipping on all orders. Tracking information will be shared as soon as the order is dispatched.
- Please check the delivery estimate before adding a product to the cart. This is displayed for every product on the website.
- Available shipping methods and charges will be displayed at the time of checkout, depending on your exact location.
- All customers are entitled to a return window of 14 days, starting from the date of delivery of the product(s).
- Customers are advised to read our return policy for details of the return process, eligibility, refunds as well as cancellations or exchanges.
- In case of any issues or concerns about Shipping or Returns, please contact us and we will be happy to help.
There are no reviews for this product yet.
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device