Adding product to your cart
Tracked Shipping on All Orders
14 Days Returns
- Misal pav is a popular dish from Maharashtra, India. It consists of misal and pav. The final dish is topped with farsan or sev, onions, lemon and coriander. It is usually served with bread or rolls toasted with butter and buttermilk or dahi and papad.
- Each blend has been specially formulated to impart the genuine taste to various Indian food preparations. This provides the consumer with spices made from the choicest raw material maintaining the highest processing standards.
- Recipes & Cooking Steps are Pre Printed, & Very Easy to Cook by Housewives & Working Women, Important Unique Features, and Ingredients Used are "Pounded", To Retain Their Natural Fragrance (Aroma) Flavor, and Taste & Nutrition.
- 100% Vegetarian Product. It can be rightly described as an 'exclusive health food'. | No cholesterol. No trans-fat. No Added Preservatives and Color.
- Package Contents: 1 Pouch of Missal Rassa | Shelf Life: 12 Months | Material Feature: Vegetarian; Type of Container: Pouch | Product Quantity: 45 g. | Store in a cool and dry place.
Shipping and Returns
- We offer tracked shipping on all orders. Tracking information will be shared as soon as the order is dispatched.
- Please check the delivery estimate before adding a product to the cart. This is displayed for every product on the website.
- Available shipping methods and charges will be displayed at the time of checkout, depending on your exact location.
- All customers are entitled to a return window of 14 days, starting from the date of delivery of the product(s).
- Customers are advised to read our return policy for details of the return process, eligibility, refunds as well as cancellations or exchanges.
- In case of any issues or concerns about Shipping or Returns, please contact us and we will be happy to help.
There are no reviews for this product yet.
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device