- Palak paneer is a vegetarian dish, consisting of paneer in a thick paste made from pured spinach, called palak in Hindi, Marathi, Gujarati, and other Indian languages. The terms palak paneer and saag paneer are sometimes used interchangeably in restaurants in the United States and Canada.
- Palak paneer can be an extremely healthy dish due to the presence of palak (spinach) in it.It contains onions which are a good source of antioxidants and can promote hair health and improve immunity. Vitamin C can help boost immunity. The tomatoes present in the dish is a rich source of vitamin C.
- Recipes & Cooking Steps are Pre Printed, & Very Easy to Cook by Housewives & Working Women, Important Unique Features, and Ingredients Used are "Pounded", To Retain Their Natural Fragnance (Aroma) Plavour, and Taste & Nutrition.
- 100% Vegetarian Product. It can be rightly described as an 'exclusive health food'. | No cholesterol. No trans-fat. No Added Preservatives and Color.
- Package Contents: 1 Pouch of Palak Paneer | Shelf Life: 12 Months | Material Feature: Vegetarian; Type of Container: Pouch | Product Quantity: 45 g. | Store in a cool and dry place.
Shipping and Returns
- We offer tracked shipping on all orders. Tracking information will be shared as soon as the order is dispatched.
- Please check the delivery estimate before adding a product to the cart. This is displayed for every product on the website.
- Available shipping methods and charges will be displayed at the time of checkout, depending on your exact location.
- All customers are entitled to a return window of 14 days, starting from the date of delivery of the product(s).
- Customers are advised to read our return policy for details of the return process, eligibility, refunds as well as cancellations or exchanges.
- In case of any issues or concerns about Shipping or Returns, please contact us and we will be happy to help.