Adding product to your cart
Tracked Shipping on All Orders
14 Days Returns
- Dhansak is a popular Indian dish, originating among the Parsi community. It combines elements of Persian and Gujarati cuisine.
- Made with cumin, coriander, mustard, pepper, fenugreek, clove, cinnamon, cardamom, chilies, poppy seeds, star anise and nutmeg, it can be used to make vegetable dhansak..
- Using this ready and classic 365 STORE TO DOOR Dhanshak Masala, you can prepare the dish quickly and with a taste that will mesmerize everyone.
- Owing to long preparation times, families cook this generally during holiday or Sundays but never on an auspicious occasion. The reason for this being, Dhanshak is prepared on the fourth day after the demise of a loved one.
- 100% Pure and Natural Dhansak Masala | No Added Flavor or Preservatives | Suitable for Vegetarians | Ready To Mix.
Shipping and Returns
- We offer tracked shipping on all orders. Tracking information will be shared as soon as the order is dispatched.
- Please check the delivery estimate before adding a product to the cart. This is displayed for every product on the website.
- Available shipping methods and charges will be displayed at the time of checkout, depending on your exact location.
- All customers are entitled to a return window of 14 days, starting from the date of delivery of the product(s).
- Customers are advised to read our return policy for details of the return process, eligibility, refunds as well as cancellations or exchanges.
- In case of any issues or concerns about Shipping or Returns, please contact us and we will be happy to help.
There are no reviews for this product yet.
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device