- Arhar Dal is also known as toor dal or red gram.It is rich in protein, potassium, phosphorus, magnesium and calcium.
- Unpolished Dal - No polish means being closest to real natural dal without being subjected to the undesired polishing process, in order to retain most of the original nutritive content and taste.
- Processed by traditional methods by tribal women to preserve bran content and just right amounts of outer layer, Un-polished, Un-bleached, without preservatives
- Used in Making Dal Tadka, Dal Fry, S?mbhar. Goes well with Rice, Roti , Idli & Dose
- Package content: 1 Packet of Toor Dal | Vegetarian | Store in a cool, dry place, away from sunlight.
Shipping and Returns
- We offer tracked shipping on all orders. Tracking information will be shared as soon as the order is dispatched.
- Please check the delivery estimate before adding a product to the cart. This is displayed for every product on the website.
- Available shipping methods and charges will be displayed at the time of checkout, depending on your exact location.
- All customers are entitled to a return window of 14 days, starting from the date of delivery of the product(s).
- Customers are advised to read our return policy for details of the return process, eligibility, refunds as well as cancellations or exchanges.
- In case of any issues or concerns about Shipping or Returns, please contact us and we will be happy to help.