- Rosemary is a fragrant herb that is native to the Mediterranean and receives its name from the Latin words ros (dew) and marinus (sea), which means dew of the Sea. It also grows in England, Mexico, the USA, and northern Africa, namely in Morocco.
- Rosemary is a good source of manganese. On the other hand, dried rosemary contains a significantly higher amount of calcium and iron.
- The rosemary herb is used to flavor meats and tomato sauces and can also be used as skewer for kababs. It matches well with potatoes, chickens, beans, grains and oranges.
- Natural, NO MSG, NO Artificial Flavors, Colours or Salt added A Must Combination for every Pantry and Kitchen
- Made in India
Shipping and Returns
- We offer tracked shipping on all orders. Tracking information will be shared as soon as the order is dispatched.
- Please check the delivery estimate before adding a product to the cart. This is displayed for every product on the website.
- Available shipping methods and charges will be displayed at the time of checkout, depending on your exact location.
- All customers are entitled to a return window of 14 days, starting from the date of delivery of the product(s).
- Customers are advised to read our return policy for details of the return process, eligibility, refunds as well as cancellations or exchanges.
- In case of any issues or concerns about Shipping or Returns, please contact us and we will be happy to help.