- Remove Blood Impurities
- Cinnamon is also an anti-inflammatory substance, so it helps in removing stiffness of the muscles and joints
- It also helps in natural birth control. Regular consumption of the spice after child birth delays menstruation and thus helps to avoid conception
- Premium Quality
- Ceylon Cinnamon comes from Sri Lanka & is called True Cinnamon. It's not the regular Cassia which you may have always bought in name of Cinnamon or Dalcheeni.
Shipping and Returns
- We offer tracked shipping on all orders. Tracking information will be shared as soon as the order is dispatched.
- Please check the delivery estimate before adding a product to the cart. This is displayed for every product on the website.
- Available shipping methods and charges will be displayed at the time of checkout, depending on your exact location.
- All customers are entitled to a return window of 14 days, starting from the date of delivery of the product(s).
- Customers are advised to read our return policy for details of the return process, eligibility, refunds as well as cancellations or exchanges.
- In case of any issues or concerns about Shipping or Returns, please contact us and we will be happy to help.