- 100% HANDMADE PICKLE: Aamra Heeng Nimbu Pickle is 100% handmade from fresh sliced fresh lemons with red chilli and heeng by the women of Nari Shiksha Kendra
- PRESERVED IN BARNIS: Our salty, spicy, tangy and fiery pickles are traditional recipe from Rajasthan. They are preserved in earthen jars or Barnis. It is a much-loved traditional Indian side-dish that is easy to store and convenient to use
- INSTRUCTIONS: Keep the jar in a cool dry place; Please use a dry spoon to serve. Shelf Life: 12 Months from date of packaging. We take care that products sent out are from the freshest batch
- THE PERFECT INDIAN SIDE-DISH: Combines well with all indian meals. Serve with curd rice. Pack into tiffins.
- NO ARTIFICIAL PRESERVATIVES Lemons (77%) Salt, Red chilli powder (2%), Onion Seed (Kalonji), Asafoetida (Heeng) (0.25%), Mixed Spices Net Wt. 190g (Packed in glass Jars)
Shipping and Returns
- We offer tracked shipping on all orders. Tracking information will be shared as soon as the order is dispatched.
- Please check the delivery estimate before adding a product to the cart. This is displayed for every product on the website.
- Available shipping methods and charges will be displayed at the time of checkout, depending on your exact location.
- All customers are entitled to a return window of 14 days, starting from the date of delivery of the product(s).
- Customers are advised to read our return policy for details of the return process, eligibility, refunds as well as cancellations or exchanges.
- In case of any issues or concerns about Shipping or Returns, please contact us and we will be happy to help.