- Traditionally & Organically Grown by Farmers of Meghalaya, It is prepared fresh and packed in small batches.
- Pro tip: To boost the absorption of curcumin, it is recommended to consume turmeric with black pepper & foods rich in good fats.
- The Curcumin content in Lakadong Turmeric is between 6 to 9% (last tested in 2021), which is one of the highest, as against a mere 2 to 3% in most varieties of turmeric.
- Current batch Curcumin: 7.36%
- Hygienically packed | Every batch checked and tested and Free from any artificial ingredients, pesticides or chemicals.
Shipping and Returns
- We offer tracked shipping on all orders. Tracking information will be shared as soon as the order is dispatched.
- Please check the delivery estimate before adding a product to the cart. This is displayed for every product on the website.
- Available shipping methods and charges will be displayed at the time of checkout, depending on your exact location.
- All customers are entitled to a return window of 14 days, starting from the date of delivery of the product(s).
- Customers are advised to read our return policy for details of the return process, eligibility, refunds as well as cancellations or exchanges.
- In case of any issues or concerns about Shipping or Returns, please contact us and we will be happy to help.