- Cardamom is a spice with an intense, slightly sweet flavour that some people compare to mint.
- It originated in India but is available worldwide today and used in both sweet and savoury recipes.
- Cardamom may be helpful for people with high blood pressure.
- Cardamom has been used for thousands of years to help with digestion.
- Add 1 tea spoon of tea in half cup of water & half cup milk. Make it half cup after boiling. Enjoy the Sweet Diabetic Diet Tea
Shipping and Returns
- We offer tracked shipping on all orders. Tracking information will be shared as soon as the order is dispatched.
- Please check the delivery estimate before adding a product to the cart. This is displayed for every product on the website.
- Available shipping methods and charges will be displayed at the time of checkout, depending on your exact location.
- All customers are entitled to a return window of 14 days, starting from the date of delivery of the product(s).
- Customers are advised to read our return policy for details of the return process, eligibility, refunds as well as cancellations or exchanges.
- In case of any issues or concerns about Shipping or Returns, please contact us and we will be happy to help.