Gur (jaggery) is a natural product of sugarcane. It is in more unrefined form than sugar. It is a brown raw mass of sucrose which gets it color because of other elements found in concentration such as wood ash and bagasse. Jaggery is commonly made from two products, that are sugar cane and date palm tree.
Shipping and Returns
- We offer tracked shipping on all orders. Tracking information will be shared as soon as the order is dispatched.
- Please check the delivery estimate before adding a product to the cart. This is displayed for every product on the website.
- Available shipping methods and charges will be displayed at the time of checkout, depending on your exact location.
- All customers are entitled to a return window of 14 days, starting from the date of delivery of the product(s).
- Customers are advised to read our return policy for details of the return process, eligibility, refunds as well as cancellations or exchanges.
- In case of any issues or concerns about Shipping or Returns, please contact us and we will be happy to help.