- Emmer Wheat has a powerful history of more than 5000 years. The goodness of its athletic nutrients has made this variety strongest and different from all other Indian wheat varieties.
- Emmer variety of wheat used in Adrishs wheat flour is organically cultivated right from sowing seed to harvesting of crops. Seeds used are of Desi Indian variety and are sprayed with jeevamrut, dashaparni ark and various traditional organic sprays to avoid pests.
- Harvested wheat is then separated from its husk using traditional ancient winnowing methods of separation. After they are sun dried, they are grinded in a stone grinder at a very low RMP (Rotations per minute). Due to this traditional process, no heat is generated and all the nutrient contents are intact.
- How do we pack #plasticfree? We know how frustrating it can be, to buy a eco-friendly product but find it wrapped in sheets of plastic. That's why we pack & ship plastic free. We aim to minimize the plastic waste sent to landfills every day.Packed in Paper Pouch.
- WHAT CAN WE request to our CUSTOMERS? Once we ship a package to customers, we do encourage all of our customers to reuse, compost, or recycle all packing materials. Each package is shipped with love & mindfulness.
- Gluten-free, Vegan, Direct-from-farms, Women Self Help Groups, Locally grown.
Shipping and Returns
- We offer tracked shipping on all orders. Tracking information will be shared as soon as the order is dispatched.
- Please check the delivery estimate before adding a product to the cart. This is displayed for every product on the website.
- Available shipping methods and charges will be displayed at the time of checkout, depending on your exact location.
- All customers are entitled to a return window of 14 days, starting from the date of delivery of the product(s).
- Customers are advised to read our return policy for details of the return process, eligibility, refunds as well as cancellations or exchanges.
- In case of any issues or concerns about Shipping or Returns, please contact us and we will be happy to help.