- Nagarmotha is commonly known as Nut grass. It has a characteristic fragrance and is generally used in culinary spices, perfumes and to make incense sticks.
- It is generally recommended to use Nagarmotha oil or powder with coconut oil or rose water on the skin, if you have hypersensitive skin.
- Relieve yourself with rich and natural Nagarmotha Powder.
- Benefits- Helps to Reduce risk of skin diseases,Daily consumption keeps your skin fresh as daisy
- Benefits- Helps to Smoothens Liver & Lung functions, Full of Nutrients! Full of Benefits, Natural and Organic
- Directions - Take one teaspoon of Powder and stir it well in luke warm water. Consume it twice a day.
- How do we pack #plasticfree? We know how frustrating it can be, to buy a eco-friendly product but find it wrapped in sheets of plastic. That's why we pack & ship plastic free. We aim to minimize the plastic waste sent to landfills every day. Packed in Zerowaste paper Bag.
- WHAT CAN WE request to our CUSTOMERS? Once we ship a package to customers, we do encourage all of our customers to reuse, compost, or recycle all packing materials. Each package is shipped with love & mindfulness.
Shipping and Returns
- We offer tracked shipping on all orders. Tracking information will be shared as soon as the order is dispatched.
- Please check the delivery estimate before adding a product to the cart. This is displayed for every product on the website.
- Available shipping methods and charges will be displayed at the time of checkout, depending on your exact location.
- All customers are entitled to a return window of 14 days, starting from the date of delivery of the product(s).
- Customers are advised to read our return policy for details of the return process, eligibility, refunds as well as cancellations or exchanges.
- In case of any issues or concerns about Shipping or Returns, please contact us and we will be happy to help.