- Agora Poha/ Beaten Rice/ Avalakki from Indore, Madhya Pradesh.
- Rich in fibre and a good source of antioxidants, iron and essential vitamins. An ideal staple to prepare your breakfast. Also widely consumed during vrats.
- Its a perfect breakfast as its light but still gives instant energy.
- This special Poha is non-sticky even after cooking and is easy to cook (Just rinse poha in water once, they will become soft & flaky). The soft texture makes it easy to chew/ eat.
- How to Prepare? Heat oil and add peanuts until it turns golden and crunchy, keep it aside so that it remains crunchy. Now add chopped Onion, chopped green chillies and curry leaves. Saute until onion truns pink, add turmieric and mix well. Add the Agora Poha to the bowl containing water in it, wash it only once and remove it immediately after one wash. Now, turn Off the flame, add soaked poha and mix it well. For toppings sprinkle coriander leaves, roasted peanuts and lemon juice.
Shipping and Returns
- We offer tracked shipping on all orders. Tracking information will be shared as soon as the order is dispatched.
- Please check the delivery estimate before adding a product to the cart. This is displayed for every product on the website.
- Available shipping methods and charges will be displayed at the time of checkout, depending on your exact location.
- All customers are entitled to a return window of 14 days, starting from the date of delivery of the product(s).
- Customers are advised to read our return policy for details of the return process, eligibility, refunds as well as cancellations or exchanges.
- In case of any issues or concerns about Shipping or Returns, please contact us and we will be happy to help.