- Alfalfa is one of nature's richest sources of nutrients, it is high in chlorophyll and is rich in calcium, magnesium, phosphorous, potassium, trace minerals, enzymes and all the known vitamins, including beta carotene, K and U.
- If salad is not your favorite thing to eat, and you would rather not take a daily supplement, you can purchase green powder drinks that contain the right amount of alfalfa that is healthy for your diet.
- Alfalfa grass contains most of the essential ingredients which fuel life. Grass is of the earth and the earth and its soil are fuel for humans.
- The most common way to ingest alfalfa is to add alfalfa powder to a salad.
- Alfalfa is known to be one of the most nutrient-rich plants in the world. It is no wonder that it is known as the 'father of all foods'.
Shipping and Returns
- We offer tracked shipping on all orders. Tracking information will be shared as soon as the order is dispatched.
- Please check the delivery estimate before adding a product to the cart. This is displayed for every product on the website.
- Available shipping methods and charges will be displayed at the time of checkout, depending on your exact location.
- All customers are entitled to a return window of 14 days, starting from the date of delivery of the product(s).
- Customers are advised to read our return policy for details of the return process, eligibility, refunds as well as cancellations or exchanges.
- In case of any issues or concerns about Shipping or Returns, please contact us and we will be happy to help.