- Citric acid is a kitchen essential used in preserving, flavoring, and cleaning completely.
- It keeps fruits and vegetables fresh and food flavorful.
- Used as the main ingredient along with backing soda (sodium bicarbonate) to make the bath bombs.
- Helps in sprouting, canning, drying or freezing, bread making, conserving, and jarring.
- Rather than utilizing other artificial cleaners that are dangerous to children, pregnant women and sensitive people, citric acid functions as a natural house cleanser.
Shipping and Returns
- We offer tracked shipping on all orders. Tracking information will be shared as soon as the order is dispatched.
- Please check the delivery estimate before adding a product to the cart. This is displayed for every product on the website.
- Available shipping methods and charges will be displayed at the time of checkout, depending on your exact location.
- All customers are entitled to a return window of 14 days, starting from the date of delivery of the product(s).
- Customers are advised to read our return policy for details of the return process, eligibility, refunds as well as cancellations or exchanges.
- In case of any issues or concerns about Shipping or Returns, please contact us and we will be happy to help.