- Always toast oats for maximum flavor. You can do this in a pan over medium flame for one minute.
- Its easier to make rolled oats as they have a shorter cooking time. Do not cook for more than one minute.
- Eat your meal out of a deep bowl- or even a mug, so as to avoid congealed texture.
- The key to getting a creamy, not- gluey bowl of oats porridge is using sufficient water. Cooking in milk tends to make it stickier. Once the water starts boiling, add the oats and bring it down to a simmer over low or medium heat. Even if you use milk, soy milk is a better alternative.
Shipping and Returns
- We offer tracked shipping on all orders. Tracking information will be shared as soon as the order is dispatched.
- Please check the delivery estimate before adding a product to the cart. This is displayed for every product on the website.
- Available shipping methods and charges will be displayed at the time of checkout, depending on your exact location.
- All customers are entitled to a return window of 14 days, starting from the date of delivery of the product(s).
- Customers are advised to read our return policy for details of the return process, eligibility, refunds as well as cancellations or exchanges.
- In case of any issues or concerns about Shipping or Returns, please contact us and we will be happy to help.