- This black seed comes with a whole lot of health benefits. Its loaded with trace elements, vitamins, crystalline nigellone, amino acids, saponin, crude fiber, proteins and fatty acids like linolenic and oleic acids, volatile oils, alkaloids, iron, sodium, potassium and calcium.
- Its usually lightly toasted and then ground or used whole to add flavor to bread or curry dishes.
- Kalonji can be eaten raw, added to dishes or mixed with honey or water.
- Kali Jeeri (Seed of Centratherum Anthelminticum) is rich in flavonoids
- Shahi Jeera or Caraway Seeds is used extensively in medicines and cooking. An important ingredient to Indian Garam Masala.
Shipping and Returns
- We offer tracked shipping on all orders. Tracking information will be shared as soon as the order is dispatched.
- Please check the delivery estimate before adding a product to the cart. This is displayed for every product on the website.
- Available shipping methods and charges will be displayed at the time of checkout, depending on your exact location.
- All customers are entitled to a return window of 14 days, starting from the date of delivery of the product(s).
- Customers are advised to read our return policy for details of the return process, eligibility, refunds as well as cancellations or exchanges.
- In case of any issues or concerns about Shipping or Returns, please contact us and we will be happy to help.