- Buckwheat Groats are the hulled seeds of the buckwheat plant. These soft white seeds have a mild flavor, but when toasted or roasted, they have a delightfully intense flavor.
- Buckwheat Groats can be steam-cooked like rice for salads, Porridge and Cereals for Breakfast. Buckwheat provides complete protein, including all the essential amino acids.
- After the hull is removed. Hulled buckwheat is called Buckwheat Groats which comes in light brown or pale green color, the hulls itself can be used as stuffing in making buckwheat pillows.
- Substitute for Rice and Wheat. Grind and use it as a flour (Buckwheat atta). Natural Buckwheat with a shelf life of 1 year.
- The human body can digest 74 percent of its protein content which includes 8 essential amino acids, vitamin e and nearly the entire spectrum of b complex
Shipping and Returns
- We offer tracked shipping on all orders. Tracking information will be shared as soon as the order is dispatched.
- Please check the delivery estimate before adding a product to the cart. This is displayed for every product on the website.
- Available shipping methods and charges will be displayed at the time of checkout, depending on your exact location.
- All customers are entitled to a return window of 14 days, starting from the date of delivery of the product(s).
- Customers are advised to read our return policy for details of the return process, eligibility, refunds as well as cancellations or exchanges.
- In case of any issues or concerns about Shipping or Returns, please contact us and we will be happy to help.