- HEALTH BENEFITS: With each of our flavoured teas, we have attempted a riff on domestic traditions that lead you back to where our enduring love affair for the bold and distinctive began. Tulsi is considered The Queen of Herbs and is revered as a sacred plant infused with adaptogenic properties. It is packed with antioxidant value, strengthens immune system and helps to reduce blood sugar levels.
- TEA PROFILE AND STEEPING NOTES: Tulsi leaves mimic the scent of cloves and the sharp, crisp flavours of pepper. In addition, it is harvested ally a lemon plant which produces a natural, lemon zest flavour. 2.5g for 3-5 minutes at 100 degrees Celsius. 220mL of water.
- SERVING INSTRUCTIONS: Drink two (2) cups daily. It pairs well with fruit based salads or as a accompaniment to vegan meals. Add natural sweetener (honey, agave) of your choice, if desired. Serves 25 cups as hot tea, iced tea, cold-brewed tea or homemade, fizzy kombucha.
- HOMEGROWN LUXURY TEA BRAND: Ahista Tea specializes in Progressive, Culturally Inspired Blends. Our tea blends infuse tradition with innovation, handcrafted to ensure noble character and complexity.
- INGREDIENTS: Black Tea, Lemon Tulsi.
Shipping and Returns
- We offer tracked shipping on all orders. Tracking information will be shared as soon as the order is dispatched.
- Please check the delivery estimate before adding a product to the cart. This is displayed for every product on the website.
- Available shipping methods and charges will be displayed at the time of checkout, depending on your exact location.
- All customers are entitled to a return window of 14 days, starting from the date of delivery of the product(s).
- Customers are advised to read our return policy for details of the return process, eligibility, refunds as well as cancellations or exchanges.
- In case of any issues or concerns about Shipping or Returns, please contact us and we will be happy to help.