- Ceylon is known for its Cinnamon because it is from the inner bark of a tree making it a longer process to produce. It is lighter, brighter and with citrus tones. For regular consumption, Ceylon Cinnamon safer due to the balance in its properties.
- Cinnamon is known to have several medicinal properties. It has been known to increase sensitivity to insulin and reduces insulin resistance, decreases blood sugar, thereby aiding in the management of diabetes. Dalchini is a commonly used baking spice as it incorporates well with cakes, cookies, and desserts. It is also regularly paired with apples and other fruit-based dishes to add depth to the dishes.
- Benefits: Ceylon Cinnamon known as 'true cinnamon' due to it's medicinal propoerties Activates the anti-oxidant enzyme in your body Acts as a support to your immune health It is an anti-inflammatory and suited to reduce sugar cravings Aids digestion when had with warm water Helps in keeping a check on the blood pressure
- Ingredients: Ceylon True Cinnamon
Shipping and Returns
- We offer tracked shipping on all orders. Tracking information will be shared as soon as the order is dispatched.
- Please check the delivery estimate before adding a product to the cart. This is displayed for every product on the website.
- Available shipping methods and charges will be displayed at the time of checkout, depending on your exact location.
- All customers are entitled to a return window of 14 days, starting from the date of delivery of the product(s).
- Customers are advised to read our return policy for details of the return process, eligibility, refunds as well as cancellations or exchanges.
- In case of any issues or concerns about Shipping or Returns, please contact us and we will be happy to help.