- It has a special aroma that makes it more delicious and tempting. Use it to marinade Tandoori Tofu, Vegetable Skewers, Tandoori Makhni, Aloo Tandoori, Tandoori Soya Chunks etc. Don't forget to use it on your next bbq parties.
- Can be used as a rub or to create curry. Used to to make Tandoori Chicken (Recipe is on the bottle), curry vegetables or our favorite Paneer! (Indian Cheese)
Shipping and Returns
- We offer tracked shipping on all orders. Tracking information will be shared as soon as the order is dispatched.
- Please check the delivery estimate before adding a product to the cart. This is displayed for every product on the website.
- Available shipping methods and charges will be displayed at the time of checkout, depending on your exact location.
- All customers are entitled to a return window of 14 days, starting from the date of delivery of the product(s).
- Customers are advised to read our return policy for details of the return process, eligibility, refunds as well as cancellations or exchanges.
- In case of any issues or concerns about Shipping or Returns, please contact us and we will be happy to help.