- ANGUR TOOR DAL: Toor Dal (split yellow peas) is a mainstay of Indian cuisine. Related to lentils (pulses) and rich in natural nutrients, these delicious legumes are an excellent source of protein, minerals, and B vitamins.
- ADDS FLAVORFUL PROTEIN: Split yellow peas are an excellent, flavorful protein alternative for any meal. Use as a base or add Toor Dals to your favorite Indian dishes, including curries, soups, stews, salads, and more!
- GREAT FOR VEGETARIAN AND VEGAN DIETS: Nutrient rich Toor Dal is a perfect addition to most diets. Whether you're vegan, vegetarian, or flexitarian, you will love the delectably savory taste and texture of this traditional Indian cooking staple!
- FAMILY SIZED: No matter if you're cooking for two or a large gathering, Angur has the perfect size bag to fit the occassion. Available in 2 lb (1 Kg), 4 lb (2 Kg) stay-fresh packages to suit your kitchen's needs.
- SUPERIOR QUALITY: From Gujarat's fertile land to your home, Angur Dals are simply the best! Priding ourselves on consistency and flavor, Angur uses state-of-the-art processing and moisture-resistant packaging to ensure only the freshest product from harvest to table.
Shipping and Returns
- We offer tracked shipping on all orders. Tracking information will be shared as soon as the order is dispatched.
- Please check the delivery estimate before adding a product to the cart. This is displayed for every product on the website.
- Available shipping methods and charges will be displayed at the time of checkout, depending on your exact location.
- All customers are entitled to a return window of 14 days, starting from the date of delivery of the product(s).
- Customers are advised to read our return policy for details of the return process, eligibility, refunds as well as cancellations or exchanges.
- In case of any issues or concerns about Shipping or Returns, please contact us and we will be happy to help.