Brown rice is a whole grain that contains the bran and germ. These provide fiber and several vitamins and minerals. White rice is a refined grain that has had these nutritious parts removed. Although similar in calories and carbohydrate content, brown rice outshines white rice in nearly every other category,here's why *Higher in nutrients; includes fiber, antioxidants, vitamins and minerals. *It releases sugar gradually into the blood *Helps in maintaining the cholesterol level of the body*Source of folate, riboflavin (B2), potassium and calcium. *High in manganese: vital for many processes in the body *Contains phenols and flavonoids, a class of antioxidants How to Cook Brown Rice Use 2 cups of water for every cup of rice . Pressure cook for about 20-30 minutes on medium heat upto 5 whistles. Our Story : At Aranyaka, we procure locally grown produce from small and marginal farmers who adopt healthy farming practices and traditional methods for growing crops,relying on the natural fertility of the soil,shunning use of environmentally detrimental chemicals. We source produce ethically and in a transparent manner to ensure livelihood and sustainability of our small farmers.Our range of products are hand-picked ,freshly prepared and hand packed .
Shipping and Returns
- We offer tracked shipping on all orders. Tracking information will be shared as soon as the order is dispatched.
- Please check the delivery estimate before adding a product to the cart. This is displayed for every product on the website.
- Available shipping methods and charges will be displayed at the time of checkout, depending on your exact location.
- All customers are entitled to a return window of 14 days, starting from the date of delivery of the product(s).
- Customers are advised to read our return policy for details of the return process, eligibility, refunds as well as cancellations or exchanges.
- In case of any issues or concerns about Shipping or Returns, please contact us and we will be happy to help.