- Body & stress: This herb is adaptogenic, which helps your body cope with physical and emotional stress.
- Balance vata & pitta: if youre looking to balance your vata and pitta, consider trying a shatavari supplement. Shatavari can can mildly increase kapha if taken in excess so be mindful of taking too much.
- Antioxidants: antioxidants help prevent free-radical cell damage. They also battle oxidative stress, which causes disease. Shatavari is high in saponins. Saponins are compounds with antioxidant abilities. According to a 2004 study, a new antioxidant called racemofuran was identified within shatavari root.
- Breast feeding: a substance that boosts milk production during breast-feeding is called a galactagogue, and shatavari is commonly used for this purpose.; Other benefits: shatavari may boost your immune system, relieve cough, treat diarrhea, anti-aging and also have anti-inflammatory properties.
- Qunatity: 500 g; Package Contents: 1 Moringa Powder; Ingredient Type: Vegetarian
Shipping and Returns
- We offer tracked shipping on all orders. Tracking information will be shared as soon as the order is dispatched.
- Please check the delivery estimate before adding a product to the cart. This is displayed for every product on the website.
- Available shipping methods and charges will be displayed at the time of checkout, depending on your exact location.
- All customers are entitled to a return window of 14 days, starting from the date of delivery of the product(s).
- Customers are advised to read our return policy for details of the return process, eligibility, refunds as well as cancellations or exchanges.
- In case of any issues or concerns about Shipping or Returns, please contact us and we will be happy to help.