- Peri peri or piri piri in Swahili means pepper !
- In Spain and Portugal, the term traditionally referred to spicy sauces and chilli-based powders used in barbeques
- Peri peri masala is used as a seasoning agent in recipes such as chicken, rice & French fries
- Now make your Rice, noodles, vada pav, meat or vegetables more exciting with use of this International Chaat masala.
Shipping and Returns
- We offer tracked shipping on all orders. Tracking information will be shared as soon as the order is dispatched.
- Please check the delivery estimate before adding a product to the cart. This is displayed for every product on the website.
- Available shipping methods and charges will be displayed at the time of checkout, depending on your exact location.
- All customers are entitled to a return window of 14 days, starting from the date of delivery of the product(s).
- Customers are advised to read our return policy for details of the return process, eligibility, refunds as well as cancellations or exchanges.
- In case of any issues or concerns about Shipping or Returns, please contact us and we will be happy to help.