- AN IMPRESSIVE SUPERFOOD: Cinnamon, an indigenous spice belonging to the Lauraceae family, is found in almost every household. For a long time, our ancestors have been using cinnamon as a constituent of food, and as a remedy for respiratory and digestive ailments. AS-IT-IS cinnamon powder is obtained from the inner bark of trees from the genus Cinnamomum, a tropical evergreen plant. The reddish-brown spice is 100% pure, natural and loaded with health benefits.
- HIGH SOURCE OF ANTIOXIDANTS: Due to physiological and environmental factors, the body naturally produces free radicals, the excess amount of which may lead to oxidative stress. Cinnamon is a powerhouse of bioactive compounds like polyphenols, phenolic acids and flavonoids which possess great antioxidant value. Flavonoid compounds in cinnamon actively seek out free radicals and reduce overall oxidative stress.
- BOOSTS IMMUNE FUNCTION: Numerous studies have confirmed the immune-boosting and protective properties of cinnamon. Apart from antioxidant properties, cinnamon has antimicrobial, antibiotic, antiviral and antifungal properties. It may help fight the disease-causing pathogens. The warming and soothing cinnamon promotes healthy gut flora and metabolism and promotes health with its anti-inflammatory properties.
- MAY HELP REDUCE INFLAMMATION: Inflammation is a vital part of the immune systems response, which if left unchecked over time leads to illnesses. Cinnamon contains phytochemicals and polyphenols which exhibit active anti-inflammatory effects which can help lower the joint inflammation and also reduce the risk of decline in heart and brain function.
- HOLDS THE KEY TO HEALTHY DIGESTION: Cinnamon is one of the natural and safe carminative agents which has been traditionally used to address mild abdominal discomfort. Adding a pinch of cinnamon to your morning lemon water or tea, sprinkling it over freshly sliced apples, oatmeals or protein shakes are some of the best ways to achieve digestive health benefits.
Shipping and Returns
- We offer tracked shipping on all orders. Tracking information will be shared as soon as the order is dispatched.
- Please check the delivery estimate before adding a product to the cart. This is displayed for every product on the website.
- Available shipping methods and charges will be displayed at the time of checkout, depending on your exact location.
- All customers are entitled to a return window of 14 days, starting from the date of delivery of the product(s).
- Customers are advised to read our return policy for details of the return process, eligibility, refunds as well as cancellations or exchanges.
- In case of any issues or concerns about Shipping or Returns, please contact us and we will be happy to help.