- Tamarind is used primarily as a souring agent - more authentic than vinegar or lemon juice in Indian cooking, and a fresh, tart taste in Thai, Mexican and Mediterranean cuisine.
- Widely used for dressing salad, for producing seasonings and for preparing various savory items like sea food, snack items and so on.
- You can also use them in pickling, chutneys, stews, curries, and marinades.
- Usually used into spice rubs and spice blends, dressings, dips, marinades, frying batter mixes, sauces, soups, stews, salads, sauts, curries etc and making your cooking experience easy and fun.
- Store in cool and dry place, avoid using wet spoon to handle this product. Comes in a two step zip lock pouch, easy to handle convenient to store.
Shipping and Returns
- We offer tracked shipping on all orders. Tracking information will be shared as soon as the order is dispatched.
- Please check the delivery estimate before adding a product to the cart. This is displayed for every product on the website.
- Available shipping methods and charges will be displayed at the time of checkout, depending on your exact location.
- All customers are entitled to a return window of 14 days, starting from the date of delivery of the product(s).
- Customers are advised to read our return policy for details of the return process, eligibility, refunds as well as cancellations or exchanges.
- In case of any issues or concerns about Shipping or Returns, please contact us and we will be happy to help.