- Raw, fried, roasted in yourtadkasor added to curries, this little spice is not only delicious but also rich in so many vitamins.
- It is widely used in dry soups mixes, stuffing mixes, fast foods, sauces, food preparations and vegetable mixes,fried snacks like Pakoda, Samosa, Rolls.
- Packed with carbohydrates, fiber, calcium, phosphorous, irons and vitamins like vitamin C, vitamin A, vitamin B, vitamin E,
- Kadi patta or curry leaves is a staple in Indian dishes. Commonly used as seasoning, this leaf adds a special flavour to every dish. But there is more to the humble curry leaf than simply flavour. Packed with carbohydrates, fiber, calcium, phosphorous, irons and vitamins like vitamin C, vitamin A, vitamin B, vitamin E, curry leaves help your heart function better, fights infections and can enliven your hair and skin with vitality.
- Kadi patta has always been known to help in preventing greying of the hair. It is also very effective in treating damaged hair, adding bounce to limp hair, strengthening the shaft of thin hair, hair fall and treats dandruff. The best part about this benefit is that you can either choose to eat the curry leaves to help with your hair woes or apply it to your scalp as a remedy.