- Lemons are high in heart-healthy vitamin C and several beneficial plant compounds that may lower cholesterol.
- Used as an ingredient in cooking and baking. Lemon Powder can be used in teas, desserts, and on salads.
- Natural antioxidant and antibacterial. It gives you the ability to add a punch of lemon flavour to any recipe you are creating.
- The soluble fiber in lemons could help improve digestive health.
- Store in cool and dry place, avoid using wet spoon to handle this product. Comes in two step zip lock pouch, easy to handle convenient to store.
Shipping and Returns
- We offer tracked shipping on all orders. Tracking information will be shared as soon as the order is dispatched.
- Please check the delivery estimate before adding a product to the cart. This is displayed for every product on the website.
- Available shipping methods and charges will be displayed at the time of checkout, depending on your exact location.
- All customers are entitled to a return window of 14 days, starting from the date of delivery of the product(s).
- Customers are advised to read our return policy for details of the return process, eligibility, refunds as well as cancellations or exchanges.
- In case of any issues or concerns about Shipping or Returns, please contact us and we will be happy to help.