- Raw, fried, roasted in yourtadkasor added to curries, this little spice is not only delicious but also rich in so many vitamins.
- It is widely used in dry soups mixes, stuffing mixes, fast foods, sauces, food preparations and vegetable mixes,fried snacks like Pakoda, Samosa, Rolls.
- Packed with carbohydrates, fiber, calcium, phosphorous, irons and vitamins like vitamin C, vitamin A, vitamin B, vitamin E,
- Widely used for dressing salad, for producing seasonings and for preparing various savory items like sea food, snack items and so on.
- Usually used into spice rubs and spice blends, dressings, dips, marinades, frying batter mixes, sauces, soups, stews, salads, sauts, curries etc and making your cooking experience easy and fun.
Shipping and Returns
- We offer tracked shipping on all orders. Tracking information will be shared as soon as the order is dispatched.
- Please check the delivery estimate before adding a product to the cart. This is displayed for every product on the website.
- Available shipping methods and charges will be displayed at the time of checkout, depending on your exact location.
- All customers are entitled to a return window of 14 days, starting from the date of delivery of the product(s).
- Customers are advised to read our return policy for details of the return process, eligibility, refunds as well as cancellations or exchanges.
- In case of any issues or concerns about Shipping or Returns, please contact us and we will be happy to help.