- Kalonji seed is used as a flavor and is used in various traditional foods.
- The kalonji, or nigella seeds, is an interesting spice - when used for tempering, it adds a beautiful aroma to the dishes.
- It is commonly used for flavouring curries, dal, stir-fried vegetables, and even savouries such as samosa, papdis and kachori among others.
- Traditionally it is used in Pickle to Balance the Taste and Help in Digestion.
- Also Known as Kalonji, Onion seeds; It is also a strong antioxidant and helps cleanse the body of toxins.
Shipping and Returns
- We offer tracked shipping on all orders. Tracking information will be shared as soon as the order is dispatched.
- Please check the delivery estimate before adding a product to the cart. This is displayed for every product on the website.
- Available shipping methods and charges will be displayed at the time of checkout, depending on your exact location.
- All customers are entitled to a return window of 14 days, starting from the date of delivery of the product(s).
- Customers are advised to read our return policy for details of the return process, eligibility, refunds as well as cancellations or exchanges.
- In case of any issues or concerns about Shipping or Returns, please contact us and we will be happy to help.