- Health Grain : It is low in calories, high in protein and a great source of magnesium, phosphorus, manganese, iron, folate, zinc and dietary fiber. It also contains all nine amino acids. Quinoa is an excellent substitute for any grain, including rice, barley and oats.
- Nutrients You Want: quinoa is a good source of high quality protein, fibers, vitamins & minerals.
- Feel Good : Quinoa in salad is a common sight, but it's so much more versatile than that. It works wonderfully as a rice substitute, can be baked with, made into a pudding or blended into smoothies.
- Better : Tempting breakfast quinoa adds a boost to your everyday nutrition and a healthy start to your day.
- Quality : Quinoa seeds from trusted Indian farmers and assures that the product contains no additives or preservatives. We work with farmers directly and aim to produce the best quality products that are completely natural.
Shipping and Returns
- We offer tracked shipping on all orders. Tracking information will be shared as soon as the order is dispatched.
- Please check the delivery estimate before adding a product to the cart. This is displayed for every product on the website.
- Available shipping methods and charges will be displayed at the time of checkout, depending on your exact location.
- All customers are entitled to a return window of 14 days, starting from the date of delivery of the product(s).
- Customers are advised to read our return policy for details of the return process, eligibility, refunds as well as cancellations or exchanges.
- In case of any issues or concerns about Shipping or Returns, please contact us and we will be happy to help.