- Banana flour is a powder traditionally made of green bananas that is often used as a gluten free replacement to wheat flours or as a source of resistant starch, which has been promoted by certain dieting trends such as paleo and primal diets
- An excellent and nutritious gluten-free alternative to everyday flours.
- Can be used in rotis, thickening in sauces and soups, baby foods, Indian farsan, bakery and confectionery products, sweets, ice-creams and smoothies too.
- It has an earthy non-banana flavour it also has a texture reminiscent of lighter wheat flours and requires about 25 percent less volume, making it a good replacement for white and white whole wheat flour this has led to rising popularity among those suffering from celiac disease and gluten free dieters
- Store in cool and dry place, avoid using wet spoon to handle this product. Comes in a handy zipper stand-up pouch.
Shipping and Returns
- We offer tracked shipping on all orders. Tracking information will be shared as soon as the order is dispatched.
- Please check the delivery estimate before adding a product to the cart. This is displayed for every product on the website.
- Available shipping methods and charges will be displayed at the time of checkout, depending on your exact location.
- All customers are entitled to a return window of 14 days, starting from the date of delivery of the product(s).
- Customers are advised to read our return policy for details of the return process, eligibility, refunds as well as cancellations or exchanges.
- In case of any issues or concerns about Shipping or Returns, please contact us and we will be happy to help.