- The best part about the watermelon powder is that its tasty enough that you can add it to a variety of your recipes for natural cookies, granola bars and cakes.
- It can be used in fruit juices, jelly, cakes, confectionery, etc.
- Also, used as a flavouring agent in ice cream, sweets, bakery & biscuit products, baby foods, fruit chutney, snack food, food premixes for sweets, soft drink concentrates, milk based products, etc.
- Used to make sweet milkshakes and juice.
- It is also commonly used in baked goods; desserts; juices; health food; baby food; snack food; seasonings; beverages; instant foods; and cakes.
Shipping and Returns
- We offer tracked shipping on all orders. Tracking information will be shared as soon as the order is dispatched.
- Please check the delivery estimate before adding a product to the cart. This is displayed for every product on the website.
- Available shipping methods and charges will be displayed at the time of checkout, depending on your exact location.
- All customers are entitled to a return window of 14 days, starting from the date of delivery of the product(s).
- Customers are advised to read our return policy for details of the return process, eligibility, refunds as well as cancellations or exchanges.
- In case of any issues or concerns about Shipping or Returns, please contact us and we will be happy to help.