- HEALTH BENEFITS : Coriander seeds are got from a plant Latin name coriandrum sativum belonging to the plant family Apiaceae. They are rich in proteins and other minerals which help maintain vital body parameters
- NUTRITIONAL FACTS : Coriander seeds are rich in unsaturated fats, proteins and minerals like calcium, iron and phosphorus.
- TASTE : Coriander seeds and its powder have a nutty aroma, which add rich flavour to many dishes. The leaves of the coriander plant which resemble parsley are also edible and used as garnish and for chutneys.
Shipping and Returns
- We offer tracked shipping on all orders. Tracking information will be shared as soon as the order is dispatched.
- Please check the delivery estimate before adding a product to the cart. This is displayed for every product on the website.
- Available shipping methods and charges will be displayed at the time of checkout, depending on your exact location.
- All customers are entitled to a return window of 14 days, starting from the date of delivery of the product(s).
- Customers are advised to read our return policy for details of the return process, eligibility, refunds as well as cancellations or exchanges.
- In case of any issues or concerns about Shipping or Returns, please contact us and we will be happy to help.