- HEALTH BENEFITS : Cumin seeds are rich in vitamins, fibre, potassium, Phosphorus and low in sodium so they help to control vital body parameters
- NUTRITIONAL FACTS : Cumin seeds are rich in fibre, Thiamin, Phosphorus, Potassium, carbohydrates and unsaturated fats.
- TASTE : Cumins oblong seeds resemble caraway seeds but have a nutty peppery flavour which give unique taste to any dish whether used whole, partially or fully powdered.
Shipping and Returns
- We offer tracked shipping on all orders. Tracking information will be shared as soon as the order is dispatched.
- Please check the delivery estimate before adding a product to the cart. This is displayed for every product on the website.
- Available shipping methods and charges will be displayed at the time of checkout, depending on your exact location.
- All customers are entitled to a return window of 14 days, starting from the date of delivery of the product(s).
- Customers are advised to read our return policy for details of the return process, eligibility, refunds as well as cancellations or exchanges.
- In case of any issues or concerns about Shipping or Returns, please contact us and we will be happy to help.