- HEALTH BENEFITS : Dry red chillies are rich in Vitamins C, B6 and K1 which aid immunity, metabolism and laxative functions
- NUTRITIONAL FACT : Capsacin, which gives dry red chillies its hot pungent taste, is another nutrient component.
- TASTE: Red chillies and its powder are very spicy but a popular condiment in many cuisines, depending on each communitys spice tolerance.
Shipping and Returns
- We offer tracked shipping on all orders. Tracking information will be shared as soon as the order is dispatched.
- Please check the delivery estimate before adding a product to the cart. This is displayed for every product on the website.
- Available shipping methods and charges will be displayed at the time of checkout, depending on your exact location.
- All customers are entitled to a return window of 14 days, starting from the date of delivery of the product(s).
- Customers are advised to read our return policy for details of the return process, eligibility, refunds as well as cancellations or exchanges.
- In case of any issues or concerns about Shipping or Returns, please contact us and we will be happy to help.