- COOK IT EASY : B&B Organics Idly rice is parboiled rice, also called converted rice. It is used mainly to prepare Idlis. It is tasty. It has high nutritive value when compared to raw rice.
- CULTIVATION : Idly rice comes from the medium sized grain cultivated mostly in Tamil Nadu. Idli rice or Parboiled rice is rice that has undergone a steam- are three stages involved in parboiling.
- HEALTH BENEFITS : In comparison to white rice, parboiled rice has more thiamine and niacin. Moreover, parboiled rice is higher in fiber and protein than refined white rice. Parboiled rice has longer shelf rice than brown rice. It has a high content of proteins and carbohydrates.
Shipping and Returns
- We offer tracked shipping on all orders. Tracking information will be shared as soon as the order is dispatched.
- Please check the delivery estimate before adding a product to the cart. This is displayed for every product on the website.
- Available shipping methods and charges will be displayed at the time of checkout, depending on your exact location.
- All customers are entitled to a return window of 14 days, starting from the date of delivery of the product(s).
- Customers are advised to read our return policy for details of the return process, eligibility, refunds as well as cancellations or exchanges.
- In case of any issues or concerns about Shipping or Returns, please contact us and we will be happy to help.