- HEALTH BENEFITS : Its has antioxidants and promotes a healthy metabolism
- NUTRITIONAL FACTS : It has medicinal and nutritional properties as it contains calcium and iron.
- RECIPES : Kodo millets are tasty when it is prepared in well-known ways like rice, idly and uttapam
- CULTIVATION: This grain is very famous in South India . It grows well in proper heat therefore the minimum temperature required is 8- 10c.
Shipping and Returns
- We offer tracked shipping on all orders. Tracking information will be shared as soon as the order is dispatched.
- Please check the delivery estimate before adding a product to the cart. This is displayed for every product on the website.
- Available shipping methods and charges will be displayed at the time of checkout, depending on your exact location.
- All customers are entitled to a return window of 14 days, starting from the date of delivery of the product(s).
- Customers are advised to read our return policy for details of the return process, eligibility, refunds as well as cancellations or exchanges.
- In case of any issues or concerns about Shipping or Returns, please contact us and we will be happy to help.